Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Ramblings

Well.. Got up pretty early today... Was still dark when i went to wash my face.. On any other day i would have been sound asleep but this morning i had to pick someone up at the airport so.. But i am not complaining at all.
I love the smell of early morning, that crisp breeze that teases you into holding on to your jacket and your muffler.. And to top it all off, the person that i went to the airport for turned out to be a really friendly person. I was a little afraid that we might run out of things to say but she was darn nice.. Our talk ranged from my interests, her work, Chinese traditional food, veganism, religion, her family..the list goes on... And she was funny too, which i had not expected because of the designation that had prejudiced my views of her.. Anyways...
On to other things... Life is always balanced out in a way.. I have believed in this philosophy for a while now.. I came back from the airport all jubilant and glowing but i found out that someone had stolen one piece of clothing that i had left on the clothes line.. It was not an expensive piece nor was it irreplaceable. But it gets on my nerve when someone can sink so low as to steal a piece of clothing..
However..Life is like that i guess.. You gain a friend, you lose some clothes :) It just depends on you which part of that you want to focus on.. I made up my mind that nothing would dampen my spirits today.. Am still in a good mood, but thinking up a way to punish the person who stole my things.. muahahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment