Sunday, September 15, 2013

What happens when you try to please everyone?

Darn hard to be on the good side of everyone, isn't it? I am a kind of person who feels really bad when i am on the "bad list" that is created mentally by people. But this is life and it is impossible to please everyone that you meet. But it is incredibly hard when the person that you have hurt is a close friend and someone you look up to for a really really long time. My pride prevents me from reaching out and extending an olive branch to that person. DO i let time and space heal this incident or do i open a can of worms??
Life has it's little bumps and speed breakers, but at the end of the day... Life is short, it is but a fleeting moment in the whole picture of the history of the World. My time on Earth is nothing but a speck of dust. So, live while you can, cause you never know when you are gonna wake up one day and find a lump in your liver, or a strange patch on your body... Do not have regrets... So, with that in mind, let me go and apologize... :)
Man!! I have to learn to get my temper under control... Note to self: Counting helps sometimes...
I love life...

No comments:

Post a Comment